CacoLiv contains iron, copper and minerals for allowing fast absorption. These minerals help assist in maintaining red blood cells and haemogoblin and aid the nervous system function and protein metobalism in its essential needs.
- May be used weekly as a general tonic.
- The folic acid helps maintain the red blood cells.
- Copper and Cobalt help to darken a horses coat. It can be used all year around but especially in winter when horses shed their coats.
- A haematinic supplement offering an alternative to b-complex vitamins.
- Offered as a replacement for injectable iron.