Paragard Allwormer for cats and kittens; One tablet treats 5kg. Paragard is a broad spectrum wormer that treats major species of gastrointenstinal worms including roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm.
- Kittens should be treated at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- Treat cats over 6 months of age every 3 months.
- Controls tapeworm which is caught by cats catching lizards or flea infestation.
- Safe for kittens from 2 weeks of age and lactating females.
- Pregnant cats may be treated only 10 days before whelping.
- Does not control heartworm.